About Us

Who we are

Gene Lockwood's: Since 1955

Eugene A. Lockwood founded what is now Gene Lockwood's in October of 1955. Mr. Lockwood started his business as a leased sporting goods department of Pfeiffer Brothers Department Store in downtown Little Rock.
While the merchandise carried has varied over the years, Customer Service has always been the priority.
Located in Hot Springs & Little Rock
Get Directions to the Little Rock Store Get Directions to the Hot Springs Store

our Team

Our Team

BrandLogo

Our Brands